Latin dictionary app for macOS
iWords is still in alpha, and may have bugs.
12 MB. Requires macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later.
- 📖Built on Words by William Whitaker, a venerable Latin dictionary and parsing program
- 🔄Search in Latin-to-English or English-to-Latin
- 🏕No Internet connection required
- 🔋Easy on battery life and system resources
- 🔌Plugs into system services and Shortcuts so you can take advantage of macOS's powerful automation tools.
- 🔧Flexible — customize the toolbar, open as many windows and tabs as you need, change the font, and do anything with keyboard shortcuts
- ♿️Fully accessible
- ℹ️Includes an offline Help manual
- 🏛Open-source — see source code on GitHub